“Accept what comes to you woven in the pattern of your destiny, for what could more aptly fit your needs?”Marcus Aurelius
In a world that is constantly screaming out for our attention, it is ever more increasingly difficult staying driven and centered on manifesting our realities – – – or at least the realities that we want. The musings of life dangle distractions before our eyes, ears, and wondering minds – making it challenging to recharge and feed our souls. Most people find that making time to nourish our “higher-selves” an ever fleeting opportunity. However, it need not be so elusive.
Too often we meander through life, drowsily permitting our unconscious and subconscious minds to steer us about our daily activities. These activities may or may not be what our higher selves (soul) need for spiritual, personal, or professional growth. What want to aspire towards is training our unconscious and subconscious mind to guide us down the walks of life that we need brought before us in order to stay on paths of purpose. These new perspectives are what water our souls at a Devine and deeper level; quenching our thirsts in such gratifying and miraculous ways.
What this looks like and feels like can easily be seen and understood. We have all felt the difference in how we approach our daily lives when we want to do something versus needing to do something.
In a previous blog post titled “Discovering Yourself,” I called attention to the reality that at our core of existence; we are really conscious energy. Yes, we have a physical body and live within this physical world, but that body we look at is really just a capsule that holds our consciousness and soul. Our brain is simply a conduit, through which signals are sent to our bodies. When we are within the correct balance of mind / spirit / body – we can attract to us the areas through which we can expand and bring more fulfillment and meaning into our lives.
What we bring into the lens of focus in our lives is where the state of our conscious, unconscious, and subconscious mind is living. This is how we manifest our realities. We are constantly manifesting our realities whether we realize it or not, the key to the process is to step back and observe thoughts, desires, and actions.
Let’s discuss some key elements of how we can become more consciously aware of our thoughts so that we can help drive and manifest the lives that will be the most fulfilling for us:
- Meditation is one of the most successful ways of quieting the mind and bringing about inner peace, focus, and purposeful attention.
- Make time for 5 mins a day when it works for you.
- Pause, take a few deep breaths, close your eyes, and bring into your focus what your intentions are – what your lifestyle desires are.
- Meditation can be done anywhere and does not need to be so overthought. Just quiet your mind, wherever you are, and allow any drifting thoughts to float by, but put forth a focused intention out into the universe of what you want more of in your life.
- Make this a daily habit
- Pay Attention
- Watch what life is placing in front of you.
- We often miss a great deal of our intentions we manifest as we do not connect the dots to our meditations and purposeful intent.
- The situations that are brought before us are often the results of our thoughts, meditations, and desires – whether we realize it or not.
- No Negative Self-Talk
- Realize that the negative emotion inside of us are going to reciprocate more of the same.
- What we say to ourselves inside our heads becomes the truth
- Change your self-talk to more positive affirmations
When we are fully conscious, drama is not permitted to enter our lives. Manifesting our realities becomes more powerful and self-fulfilling. It is through our subconscious and unconscious thought that we can program and manifest consciously into our lives what we truly desire.
We must become aware of the negative thoughts, desires, and destructive self talk that we often do to ourselves. When we can rid our minds of that type of thinking, we will begin to see more of our purpose and life plan drawn into our lives.
When you live with acceptance of “what is” that is the end of all drama in your life. The situation can either be worked on or made to regress even worse by actions taken through the present moment of each day.
All of us are manifesting our realities each waking moment of every day. We have to “filter” our thoughts in such a way that we get more of what we want or need and less of what we don’t.